I can't believe my eyes. Why are they SOOOO stupid? I would say - my opinion, however - that like Microsoft is releasing beta versions for consumers before the final release of their software, the same way, or something like that, should Yamaha do. They should hear opinions from people, show the image of the new model, and all information about, so everybody will be able to say his mind and opinion!

But they don't do so. I've e-mailed Yamaha about 10 times before the releasing of PSR-9000, and sent them some suggestions, but I never received back anything. Altought a few things I asked them and they followed me. (For example: to add the "Touch Response" button on the control panel, for easy operating).

After I've seen the first image of the PSR-9000, I was shockes to see the Pitch-bend wheel a 1/2 mile (Almost...) from the keys, with some mic settings in between. I e-mailed Yamaha, and they answered me: "A technician will contact you shortly". But I'm still waiting for a contact, HA!HA!

I would recommend NOBODY should buy the PSR-9000! at least the current version! This is NOT WHAT WE PAYING FOR OVER $3,000! I too will probably stay with my PSR-8000 which is not so bad. Not so heavy as the PSR-9000. I'm playing on parties, how is it possible to travel with a 50 Lb. keyboard plus a good case?

I don't know what to say. I'm very disappointed! Why are they all such dummies? They don't WANT to understand what their customers want. We are at Y2K, and still no complete good keyboard on the market. Each company with his advantages and problems!

I don't know what to say about such a crazy problem! You can not record more than 3-4 styles on the PSR-9000! So it's nothing better then the $1,000 PSR-740?

OK I will finish off, because, as you all see, I'm very tired now and maybe over-tired, and I'm writing what I'm dreaming about.... Sorry if you find mistakes in my overtired spelling or grammer. I dream to open a new keyboard company and produce the best (OK, at least one before the best) keyboard on the world!... Do someone intrested to help me??? Chhhh... Oh I'm sleeping so sweet... Please don't wake me up, guys!