I have just finish reading Scotts Post

"Admittedly, out of the box Tyros2 (and Yamaha arrangers in general) lacks the 'in your face' sound you may be more accustomed to, but once you tweak the Tyros2's overall EQ/Compressor settings, raise the style's drum track and style part volume levels a bit and increase efx levels (reverb, chorus, dsp), I think you'll discover that Tyros2 delivers the kind of 'in your face' sound you're seeking.

For added punch, I set my Tyros2 Compressor Setting Type to: Full Bit, with Threshold Offset to: +10, and Gain offset Low: -2, Mid: -2, and High: -5.

Scott "

Now this statement is food for thought !!!!
I have read the comparisons ( heated Discussions ) between The Tyros and the G70 and how the Tyros is almost CD like and the G70 is in your face styling.
Through Diki's fine written explanation about the G70's tweaking power of sounds and Styles to make it your own unique sound and Board. I must say that it was a well written piece that I thoroughly enjoyed reading. Now to my question !
The same work and effort put forth to adjust the overal sounds on the G70 , the same logic can be applied to the Tyros ? Can the so called described cd like sounds and styles of the Tyros be brought up to the same qualities of the " in your face " styles of the G70 ?
I hope that I am asking this right.

Ron

Styles
Yamaha Styles Only
Midi Safe