Yes, the User Banks will come in handy Surur, but I would guess 80% of owners will use the 'Presets' ('at least to have that option', ie., "less button pushing" 'when playing Live'). User Banks are fine when you need that "special" Voice or Style, ie., "tweaked", etc. But most likely (in my case anyway) I want to be able to access the 'Presets' with "one" push of 'one' button too.

Also, Jim, the three Right Hand Voices will deplete the Polyphony even further as you imply and I'm sure Korg realizes it too. So they probably won't give the Pa1X/Pro that feature. I will be surprised if they DO incorporate 3 Right Hand Voices into the Pa1X/Pro. It would be a nice feature to have; but with 62 note Polyphony I think the writing is on the wall that that feature will NOT be included on the Pa1X/Pro. Stranger things have happened before though.

Now if they provide expansion boards "in the future"- that give and extra 32 or 64 Voice Polyphony then they could very well be able to incorporate a 3 Right Hand Voice feature on the Pa1X/Pro.

Best regards,
Mike

[This message has been edited by Idatrod (edited 08-04-2003).]