Synthzone Reality Check for ALL:

I'm willing to bet that most EVERYONE here (myself included) is NOT a 'big time' pro musician. If that were the case, we'd certainly have NO TIME available to waste gossiping & bickering here. Hey, do you guys see Tony Bennett, Diana Krall, Michael Buble, or Peter Cincotti posting here?

Realizing some people here seem to resent the fact that I minored in music in college or have had formal music lessons . . . so what? Lots of people 'majored' in music and what are they doing now? I simply love music, performing (via singing & playing the arranger keyboard) and bringing pleasure to audiences. The fact that I'm able to do what I love on a local level (SF Bay area) and have it pay bills is mere icing on the cake. My involvement with music (whether performing, teaching, or consulting) is my life's passion, irrespective of money, education level, or talent. I have no pretense or illusions otherwise, and merely post my music here to share my joy of arranger keyboard music making. That said, I don't depend on responses to my posted music for ego boosting, as it's the feedback from my live audience and local pro musicians & teachers that I rely on for that.

Music's a lifelong journey of discovery & growth. No matter where each of us happens to be on that path, I hope we can still come together (as arranger keyboard enthusiasts) and share both our music & knowledge.

Scott