Ok well I might care a little

After taking note of the advice of those who replied to my 'Mud' thread and of Terry's excellent tutorial I decided to give it all another shot with hopefully better results.

I decided to start from scratch, re-set up all my equipment and even write a ditty especially to record. The strange thing is that 'songwise' I have had a bit of a dry spell lately and trying to resolve the 'Mud' issue seems to have helped with that also! I was so eager to get recording that the song seemed to write itself and was basically written in 15 minutes!! (Ok when you hear it you might believe me )

Anyway the end result sounds much better on my sound equipment at home and in the car so have a listen and see if I am on the right track.

It is the overall 'sound' I am interested in. The song itself is not a serious project...just something I threw together. I also wanted to prove I could write something that was NOT in a minor key (Just for a change!!).

As for my voice I know all I need to in that regard....I would sacrifice my 'reputation' (a prize indeed!) to be able to sing, alas it seems I will hold on to it for a while yet

(Get on with it Tony!)....Anyway it is called 'I Don't Care and you can get it at... http://members.sniffout.com/nsymon/IDONTCARE.mp3

As always
Tony