Hi Terry,
Glad to hear you got a T2 and that you are enjoying it! I am listening to your new tune as I type this but will address that in the other post!

Secondly with regard to Terry's BBS I would like to publicly state that it is a wondeful supportive place to visit and urge anyone who has not sampled it's delights to try it. Very cool and friendly people. I think it silly to think if you visit one you can't visit the other! I have learned an immense amount (and not just musically) from many of the folks both here and at 'Chops' and other boards I visit. Spread the love guys!

Having said that I must apologise to you Terry for not having dropped in there for a while.TBH I have not been visiting anywhere at all until last week and only then after Don Mason sought me out, helped me pull my socks up and made me realise I was being a bit stupid (so whats new )

I too had a hissy fit (but only with myself.... no-one else will argue with me ) The culmination was that I sold every bit of music gear I owned. The Tyros included! (Silly silly me!) Regretting it now of course!!! SO I am on the hunt for new gear! Mid life crisis come early I think!!

Anyway.... enjoy your new board. From what I can hear you are already making very good use of it.
Very very best wishes
Tony