ok, the year is coming to an end, and I am going to 'fess up to a charade that didn't work ... A few weeks back there was a lot of bickering about whose board is better, whether to use styles or midi files, etc.,etc,.etc,. ...
So I thought I would try something and signed in as "guy n" ... a 'newbie' to the forum... I posted a couple of songs under the "Let's hear those arrangers" thread, without stating what kb I was using, and while I rec'd some positive feedback and constructive criticism from Andrea, Scott Yee, and andym, I did not get the desired response from some of the regulars and 'pros' around here, which was disappointing... perhaps the playing wasn't good enough to spark anyone to comment, or people didn't want to say "you s**k" ...
Anyway, earlier this year I promised myself I would post a song for all the S-Z world to hear and critique, and since the prior songs were posted by "guy n", who will no longer exist, and since this year only has a few hours left, I have decided to post the following:
http://s53.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0N2APQDB9H69W3N4WB1GHGYGUF

I created the background on my technics kn6000 a while back, and added the vocal today ... Of course I should have recorded the vocal earlier too, because today I have a cold ... but here it is, as they say, 'for better or worse' ...
PS... I haven't listened to the mp3 version as yet ... soooo ....
Happy New Year All ...
t.