Hey Bebop,

Was just thinking about your jam session with the three boards. The two thousand, the nine thousand and the six thousand. Did you realize you had seventeen thousand of keyboard going straight ahead. The ultimate board - Yee bebop’n dream 17000. Maybe Scotties Bebop’n Dream? Could be Dreamer’s dream. If Cliff and Bill sat out and listened to Scott and Andrea they would have 8500 of keyboard each. Awesome!! Was there any keyboard dueling going on? Who won?

OK, OK!! Just an old man playing the numbers game. After all what else is there to do for an old man sitting on the front porch in Grandpa land? Wouldn’t you know it, all the kids came over for fathers day. Even the grand kids, trying to make me feel good, remarked how good I looked. I know, I know, the part they left out was - for my age. They always say the same thing when your laid out at the - no no, I don’t want to say the word. Anyway, quote: He looks so good, so natural! Natural? Is that the way I look now? Dead? Is that my natural look? Depressing.

Anyway the grand kids get a kick out of old gramps popping out his teeth. They think it’s great fun. Sucking in my cheeks and talking funny is always a winner with them. False teeth is kind of like trying to make my keyboard with long black and whites' sound like my tenor sax with little round pearl keys. Sort of cuts the mustard but not quite. The mouth piece has changed. Oh well, grandpa’s are good at making the best of what they got or haven’t got.

Got something to look forward to. Can’t wait for this fall. When I get my seven thousand, add my six thousand five hundred to it and factor in my five thousand I’ll have a full hundred and a half more than you guys. I’ll invite a couple of my old arthritic friends over and we’ll have one thousand eight hundred and fifty of keyboard going straight ahead. The extra hundred fifty of keyboard should make up for any talent deficiency. What do ya think?? Come on guys, how about some feedback. Some day you’ll be here too.

Grandpa Doug