HI All,
Yesterday I was honored to have Scotttyee, Dreamer, and Cliffand come by for an all day jam session. We played a ton of great music!
Scott brought his hopped up psr 2000, along with Dreamer (Andrea from Italy) playing my new 9000 and me playing my KN6000. It was a great day of music and singing. We really got a great comparison of the three boards and I have to say they are all just terrific. Cliff Anderson from this forum was here and he played my KN. He didn't bring his Korg, Darn!
Scott is a tremendous performer. Andrea has great talent, and Cliff and I listened a lot and played as little as we could get by with, so we could listen to these two fine performers. These boards all have their strength and weaknesses, just like all the people around the world that play them
I concluded it is the talent and not the board or operating system that makes the BIG difference. I can explain this remark in depth but I don't think anyone on this forum needs that explained
Thank you guys for coming by and please come again. My wife just loved the music and so did my little Pomeranian dog Rocky.
Thanks to Denny and Don Mason for the great stuff you emailed me. I will write you.
Best to all from Bebop, a happy fellow with three new friends