Musiclabs RealStrat- http://www.musiclab.com/products/realstrat_info.htm

I just got it and all I can say is wow....

At my level of guitar play, I doubt I'll ever be able to make a real guitar sound as good as I can make this thing sound after an hour or so of playing around with it. Every real guitar effect I can think of is there.. Hammer ons, scrapes, mutes, chuck's, etc etc and etc. All I need is a better controller ( thinking bass pedals even might work ) so that I can use all of the functionality in real time and still use both hands to play.

For me, Forget SA SX, Guitar modes, and so on..... All cool tricks to be sure, and they can add a bit of realism to what we play, but this is as good as I've seen it for emulating the real thing, ( I'm thinking Chris Hein guitars and the top end sample sets I've seen ) and as I go back and forth betwen the T2 and this app I realize that the SA guitar voices aren't close at all.

So much for shelving my laptop for live play... Time for me to go get a dedicated controller again and a fancy foot or bass pedal. I've liked my T2 for it's Articulation and Megavoices since the day I bought it, especially the guitars. That said, with RS and it's sister app, Real Guitar, there isn't any way I can go back now...

Now If I can just talk Sergey into making a "RealLesPaul" ... I won't expect it though. It took them a long time and some intense programming to get RS out there, but after using it for a bit, I can understand why....

Regards,

AJ