Hi,

I'm just curious how you set it up properly. I've finally got my home studio set back up after moving house, and am trying to figure out how to make my psr-3000 and Cubase like each other!

I'd love to be able to start playing with a style and one-touch settings, and have Cubase record all the different bits onto separate MIDI tracks for editing later. When I set the 3000 to transmit everything onto separate midi chanels, however, everything still gets recorded together.

For example, if I arm a new midi track to record in Cubase set to channel 1, and start a drum pattern going on the 3000. When I record, the drum pattern gets recorded, even though the drums are supposed to be transmitted on channels 9 and 10! If I play it back, it plays the drum pattern using whatever right-hand voice is selected, but if I set the track to channel 9 or 10, it plays back with the correct drum sounds.

Also, and this is really annoying, if I arm several midi tracks together to record, say, channels 1-16 at the same time, every key I press on the 3000 has every sound for all 16 midi channels stacked.

It's going to drive me crazy!!!

Carrie