Hi Rikki,

Yes, there are some very good phrases in the Motif, and I plan on using several of them as the midi data for my Synth Multipads.

I agree that the System for turning on and off the pads isn't the best. While I would not prefer the Technics system if I am understanding it correctly ( sometimes I like more than one phrase at a a time ).

It's usable but not that convenient on the T2 ... rather tough to have to press two buttons simultaneously so I turn one off and keep a second one going while I'm playing in real time.

I seem to recall having timing issues with my PSR2000 similar to what you describe with the 1500, but the T2's pads seem to catch up right at the beginning of the measure I play them in, or perhaps maybe my timing has gotten a little better.

My thanks to you for giving me feedback on this stuff Rikki. Let me also send my sincere apologies that I haven't responded to you ( yet ) on this stuff at your style making group. I've been busier than I expected to be the last few days.

I had hoped that I'd get a little more help here with this stuff, this being a General arranger forum and all, but sadly it was not to be. Kind of ironic when we can have 250 posts of arguing over a keyboard that cannot defend itself. As I no longer feel that I have anything to contribute to this particular group, and I don't see anything related to my own interests, which consist mainly of trying to learn more about what I already have to play on and perhaps make it even better, rather than fretting over what someone else has or what might be coming out next year, Nigel I would ask at this time that you delete my account at your convenience.

AJ