In the December / January 2005/2006 edition of the Yamaha Club Magazine, Jackie and Steve Marsden present the use of bass chords and this inspired me to create and record the following music.

Here is me playing the Tyros (1), with my interpretation of Steve Marsden's arrangement of God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen. I have altered one of the main chords from A/C# to Ddim.

I have made a selection of registrations to make the transition through the piece of music simpler and also using a foot pedal to fill-self command on the style. Using multipads at the very beginning and using a left-voice to add a nice background sound, the style it self only comes in after the first loop of the music. Remember I am a self taught home enthusiast and not a professional.

I hope you enjoy as this is my first public video performance. If you are using Internet Explorer, remember to right click the link below and use 'Save Target As' to download to your hard drive! Also note that the video was recorded seperate from the audio and it goes slightly out of sync near the end of the performance due to conversion problems.

To download the video (18mb), click the link below:
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/james.woodcock2/GodRestYeMerryGentlemen.wmv

performed by James Woodcock chief Admin. www.yamahapkowner.com