Quote:
Originally posted by tony mads usa:
Come on, Scott, ... there have been NUMEROUS songs posted by other kb players that have sounded excellent ... you have owned 'other' kbs and LOVED them as well ... Perhaps players of other kb don't feel the need to 'justify' or 'validate' their choice of board

What! Huh?!

Tony, I NEVER :EEK: said (or even implied) that there've not been excellent songs posted by other KB players. You need to RE-READ more carefully what I wrote. It just appears to me, that here on the Synthzone General Arranger forum, that there've been far MORE more songs performed & shared here by SZ members, played on Yamaha arrangers, than all other current arrangers (Roland G70, Korg PA1X, Ketron SD1+ & Midjay). In fact, I have yet to hear a SZ member 'arranger mode' performed song, on the SD1+ with expansion board, or the Midjay. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

As far as your idea that one's decision to post songs is about justifying or validating one's keyboard choice: I can't speak for others, but for me, the spirit of the forum is all about sharing our 'arranger produced' music with each other, no matter what keyboard we're currently performing on. The MUSIC itself comes first, the keyboard we play is secondary.

Ok Tony, I trust that your trip to Italy inspires you to create more good music from you performed on your KN6000. Be sure to give Andrea an Italian hug 4 me. Bon Voyage.

Scott