Quote:

squeak_D wrote:
We don't just blindly post these assumptions. We use our knowledge and a companies "history" both past and present--taking into consideration their marketing strats to come to these conclusions. It's a FACT (not assumption) that Roland's arrangers don't weigh well when considering price against features, and then comparing them to companies such as Yamaha.

Now sound quality is always subjective. As far as price--again their past and present marketing strats speak for that.

You are right, I was referring about sentences like:

Starkeeper wrote
Quote:

I haven't heard the E50, but the PSR1600 will blow the socks off it, IMO, without hearing either. It will probably have some megavoices, maybe even a few SA voices.
I suspect that Roland's messed up marketing will price the E50 close to the PSR31000 not PSR1600, which will make the PSR1600 a super value.

or
Craig_UK wrote:
Quote:

I've heard and seen the E80 and it isn't a vast improvement from the G70 so the lower specced E50 surely can't compete with what Yamaha are going to come out with.

IMHO this is a polite sentence:
Quote:

o3bor wrote:
I was very impressed by E-50.
Anyway I prefer Roland sounds to Yamaha, so I suggest you to check E-50 by yourself as soon as it hits the market.

My other 2 cents.