Beaky..way to go...on your deal..

Scott , I have to disagree with you and Tony[if it was stated as he said, or maybe out of context]..

Two 10's were considered to be idea for bass, for clarity..but in the real world...15's still rule...

Low to moderate levels..10's and 12's seem to be tighter and clear...why... for the most part the frequency range usually drop down to about 50-60...ok for mid range bass, but not good enough for live sound..

When using 15's..more air is moved and fills up the room better, and the biggy is the lower bass response.
The ideal 15 set up would require a 3 way design with a Horn and tweeter...rare today with two system designs..

I still use my 3 way Rolands [15, horn and tweeter]..Bass response goes down to 38[I don't even need a sub woofer with them]..the mids[horn] and highs[tweeter] project well...

Ideally the 15's are better at higher volumes..My Rolands come alive at higher levels[I actually prefer them to anything new when they are pushed a little]..

Beaky your venues the speakers you just got are going to work great..I just can't see them in any dance oriented venues.

Donny and I gave all the top new models a good test [comparison], and we came away with the same opinion...He bought the Mackies [450's]..

Scott I have used all the top twin 10's as well as 12's..Probably the best twin 10's I used were the Yorkville 300 keyboard amp[stereo]

Sometimes "Bigger is better".......