Thanks to all who replied. To answer one of the questions: Im have had four(4 )Tyros in the last two years.all four had motherboard problems. The last one was sent for repair to California and after many phone calls from the technician, it finally was repaired.Since then i've ha no problems. I purchased a PSR3000 for a back-up keyboard, and after doing all the set-ups via thumb drive and Smart Media cards, i thought everything was going great. Well, after three weeks of playing at nursing homes, asst. living etc., the fade in fade out , voice layering( right1-2-leftEtc.) would not function. Guitar Ctr replaced it with a new 3000 and after one ans a half months, the same exact thing happend. There is not a scratch on either keyboard, and i am afraid to even touch another Yamaha keyboard. Maybe it's something in my system that makes the boards go bad, but i have not figured it out yet. The only positive thing to say is ,if that were the truth, then my Tyros that has been repaired in California, should not be working as it should. I've had a Solton MS 50, a Xi, and another Ketron board that slips my mind at this time. Also when i first started in the business about ten yeard ago, i had a Roland keyboard that was like an arranger, but you had to program the chords into the board and save to a floppy. Thus the questions about the PA80. Thanks to all for your help. I'm sure i'm going to miss the 3000 , just for the simplicity of getting around it, but again, i'm afraid to touch one. Bob L. P.S. I live in the Baltimore area and Dano is a good friend of mine, so if you're in the area give me a shout. )