Hello Sri,

I have been playing the PSR 9000 for one year and tested the PA-80 yesterday. So I can say you my oppinion.
Yesterday I was very surprised when I heard the PA-80 piano. It sound very well, very exciting, better than the PSR 9000's one. It has also nice tenor sax. But the other instruments, I tested, were not as realistic as on the PSR 9000 (guitars, organs, flute, brass, chromatic percussion). I did not hear synthesizer voices on the PA-80 (which are sure its strength), because I use them very seldom. So in the instruments competition I would definitely vote for the PSR 9000.
I also did not like the standard drum kit on the PA-80, it sounded too artificial (the other drum kits were very good). The live! standard kit on the PSR 9000 is (according to my taste) rather better than the PA-80's one.
The PA-80 has very nice styles, but I had not time to test all the styles. I was disappointed with many Latin styles and liked Ballad styles. Here I cannot say which keyboard has better styles, on the PSR 9000 you will sure find an appropriate style (from the 210 factory styles) for many songs.
I also find the PSR 9000 easier to play live than the PA-80.
About the PSR 9000 there were already written many articles, so I suggest you could go to the japan Yamaha site to experience about the features, visit e.g. the Harmony Central site and read the opinions of the PSR 9000 players AND go to a music shop and try both keyboards, because that is the best criterion for your choice.

Regards

Marek

P.S.: For others: Please distinguish the PSR 9000 and the 9000Pro (without PSR), in order not to cause any confusion.