Rikki,
you could try to replace the rubber feet of the keypad with some transparent silicone-blob like things that are usally found under glass on tables. Can't describe them better. they provide a lot of friction and sometimes the stick lightly on the surface they touch. Or try to use the chewing gum like substance they use to stick posters to the wall.

Starkeeper,
my "idea" is to actually use the KN7000 styles (hence all the style, variation and such buttons will work) but substituting the internal sounds with the sounds of the Receptor. This will surely work. I doit with the Casio at home. The other thing you describe requires
1) the KN actually sending some data to the MIDI OUT when you press a control button (style, start-stop etc) and
2) the style player (OMB) acually recognising them for what they are and react accordingly. (pretty tough). Casio doesn't do this, but I have never actually looked in the event editor of a sequencer, to confirm.

Bernie,
please share us what you think about the receptor when you get it. I believe you will be the first here to have one.