Dear Bee and Korgy:
Thank you for your responses.
And I appreciate your comments on the PA-80.
I will be more specific on what I really want to be able to do on the arranger keyboard.

This is for you Bee:

I want to be able to:
- first lay down the accompaniment tracks after I chose the style for my song.

For example: The whole song may be:

into1-main1-main2-fill-bridge-fill main4-ending1

Say I choose rock ballad with 4/4 measure.

I lay my accompaniment tracks (song template) for the whole song as I would do it on Yamaha QY700 step record mode.

Here is the template:

bar1 (4measure)---intro--using rock ballad intro1
bar2 (4measure)---intro--using rock ballad intro1
bar3 (4measure)---main1--using rock ballad main1
bar46 (4measure)---ending2-using rock ballad end2

And at this point, I should be able to go back and insert or delete any mistake I have done.

Then I add the chords manually in step mode for each bar or measure.

bar1 (4measure)---intro--Am
bar2 (2measure)---intro--Am
bar2 (2measure)---intro--Dm
bar3 (2measure)---main1--Em
bar3 (1measure)---main1--Cm
bar3 (1measure)---main1--Am
bar46 (4measure)---ending2-Cmaj

Again once I listen the recorded part, and if I don't like something, I want to go back and
change it or edit it.
In the mean time, I want to be able to mute, or unmute some accompaniment
tracks, or be able to change the panning or volume faders of some timbers (instruments).
And when I play back the sequence, it will play it back with the mutes, unmutes, and panning that I have done.

Once all done, I want to be able to route bass to one output, snare drum to one output, kick drum to one output, and hihat to one output (using total of four outputs) to record into a recording medium.
I will than go back and mute all the recorded ones and re-record the rest of the accompaniment tracks, rest of the drum kit, and whatever is remaining to the same recording medium in sequence.

All these may sound like extensive editing, but this is the simplest way for me to do it and the way I actually did it on QY700. But I just didn't like the sounds and the outdated styles of it, so I sold it.
I loved the sounds and the styles of PA80. I just wasn't sure that PA80 could really do what I need it to do.
I can not check any KN6XXX, or SD-X or GEM SK-X or GEM WK-X, or PSR9XXXX, because they just don't exist anywhere 1000 miles near to where I live.

I also talked with some people, and read the manual for version 2.01, yet there seems to be some confusing explanations as I could do one thing in BSQ mode , yet I should go back to song record mode to do some other things.
And that confused me.
Since you may understand what I try to do, you may please tell me if PA80 is capable of doing it or not.
Or if there is a way to do it, but I haven't realized it.
I mean what I ask is really not for too much should be the least expected from a professional arranger keyboard
I will also post this on the forum too.

Regards,

fkara