Hi AJ,
quite frankly, if the Lecacy edition, were the type of sounds I used frequently, I'd have no hesitation in spending the money either.
I just came across these new age, spacey , soundtrack type of styles in biab 2006, and remembered how incredible some of the Wavestation sounds were. Some of the gm synth sounds leave a bit to be desired, so I'm hoping this 600mb+ soundfont, may fill a gap.
I also had the M1 rackmount, plus O1W & Wavestation. My MI worked beautifully ( probably didn't have as much use as yours haa haa) But what a great way to get all those synths back.

I finally bit the bullet & ordered a new laptop ( 2 gigs this time ).
My Dell ( 512mb) laptop is working again, but the desktop has packed it in now. The Dell's now my general , internet pc & the new one will be dedicated to music. Great excuse to get a new laptop

best wishes
Rikki.
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bluezplayer:
[B]
Rikki,

The Legacy edition is expensive compared to most other vst modules. In fact, off the top of my head, I will say it is the most expensive VST I've ever purchased, but I just had to have it. It includes versions of the MS20, Wavestation, Polysix, and M1. I had the latter two in their heydays. The Polysix was my first analogue synth, and it worked like a charm. My M1 however, was buggy. When it worked, it was a good board, but when the eeprom went bad in it, it cost big bucks to have it reprogrammed.

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022