I am based in Birmingham in the UK. The 1 man band market is very very small.Dont know about the rest of Europe.But here most of the players are hobbyists.I have been to most of the demos of he new keyboards when they come to the Westmidlands and the vast majority of the people who attend are pensioners with lots of money but hey are into their toys in a big way.They tend to upgrade their instrumenst every year or so chasing the latest technological breakthrough which is more often than not yet another repackaged keyboard. Most of tyhe younger peole hat i know want a yammie motif or roland fantom .They have very little knowledge of arranger keyboards. The restaurants and small pubs and wine bars over here are ripe for the aranger market as the performers are far more affordable than a live band and more exclusive which adds to the apeal of a restaurant. I have been approached to play at several restaurants but i cant sacrifice the time. If only more could be done about the image of arrangers and their profile.