G Angel,
thank you for the clarification. It is Roland's policy with the G70 to not sell to someone who is not local and this has been a major issue for my store. I have received hundreds of calls over the past few months requesting me to sell a G70 to someone out of the Los Angeles area and I've been forced to decline the sale because of Roland's business policy (Please let me qualify that this is just Roland CK's policy, NOT Roland MI). Many of my potential customers for the G70 have called Roland here in the US and complained of their policy, when these people are already customers of mine and want to continue doing business with me for many reasons, most of which is my passion for arranger keyboards and help with learning how to use them.
I was actually hoping you purchased from someone out of your area so that I could try to persuade Roland to allow sales through forums like this to the dealers that have a relationship with members of Synthzone and other forums.
I hope Roland is checking in on our forum from time to time and are reading all the posts and replys that have been written here over the past few days.
George Kaye
Kaye's Music Scene
Reseda, California
(Retired 2021)