I'm considering trading my DGX-305 in for something else. Even though I love my DGX, the sounds, the keys, the portability, and the fact that it is dirt cheap is amazing! But what I don't like is that it takes time to find good styles for certain songs, and that I can't play like a pianist, and have the styles follow me. Some of the more expensive keyboards have song book features, like the PA1X has a feature that lets you set up your own lists, this would be great to do live, because I can then make set lists, and that will make changing songs in the performance go more smoothly. The problem is however that it costs a fortune, and I'm not keen on using so expensive equipment on gigs.. you see the crowds I play for are rarely well behaved.

Therefore I'm wondering.
Is there a keyboard out there, that doesn't cost an arm or a leg (<800$)
Has at least 76 keys
Has sounds that are as good as the DGX-305
Has some kind of quick song lookup feature, or the ability to store a song book.
Is relatively lightweight.(<=40lbs)

Any advice? I thought maybe there were some older ones, like the VA-76, G-1000, G-800, Korg PA? Yamaha or whatnot that could apply? Or is it better for me to stick with the DGX-305?

Doc-Z