Hello you guys....I'm going to explain this quickly....It's an emergency for me....You all know that i have the VA76...but in January 14th I have a gig.....( gotta play somewhere with a singer {girl} ) and I really need to edit some styles that i have in my va76..I have many styles..but i have some songs to learn and i need to modify some of the styles I have on my VA in order to be able to play.....and i really need to know how to modify a style, save it and i want the original one to remain in the keyboard...and the modified one, as well...so...that's 1 issue...the other issue is that ... I need to learn like... 50 songs... till January...which i'll be able to, but ... I want to make a folder on a zip disk with all the styles I'm going to use when I play with this girl....add some, remove some - so I need to know how to make a folder on a zip disk with all the styles i modified and changed for playing with this girl...I need it because when i'm on stage..i can't look for styles...edit them right there...make settings...because i need to play live...and i go there to play not to modify styles...I think i'm talking about user prg...I'm not sure...Please... I really Need The Help...It's a delicate moment...Especially the thing with the folder...

Many Many Respects,

Me....