Well one thing in that spec list turned me a bit sour.
--------------------------------
new hard disk audio recording with optional HD for studio quality CD creation.
new sample playback
--------------------------------

Am I reading correctly in that is says "optional" HD?? So in order to use the HD recording feature you'll have to shell out more money to do this? If that's the case, then I truly don't see that feature being worth it at all considering boards are now starting to include HD recording (with multiple tracks). The Alesis Fusion synth has 8 track hard disk recording with large HD standard. Plus more sophisticated sequencer, and voice editing than the new Tyros. Plus the Alesis only cost $1,699. If Yammie is going to make the buyer dish out more money just for HD recording they shouldn't have even bothered adding it to the spec list.

I'm strongly considering the Tyros 1 for my set up. I don't see the need for spending all that extra dough for what they say "will be an instant hit with the professional community". talk about tooting their own horn there Nobody has even used one of these on stage, studio, or in the OMB set up yet.

Squeak
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.