Where shall I start?……

Uncle Dave....In my 30+ yrs. of being a professional entertainer I have met a lot of people in my travels. But about a 1 ˝ ago on this very forum I met Uncle Dave and to tell you he is just a very good friend would be an understatement. Besides enjoying each other's company as friends and working musicians, I think we have learned from each other in so many ways. Seeing each other perform, comparing technique, and sharing ideas has made me a better performer for sure. His knowledge of all aspects of the business is unsurpassed, and his helpfulness when needed is something I will always appreciate. Dave is always there to help no matter what the task.

Fran Carango…..I met Fran on the forum and in person at Uncles Dave's studio. We became good friends and he has helped me many many times with his vast knowledge of Computer Music Programs, Sequenced Song Editing, Styles Conversion and everything else in between for which I am truly grateful. His sense of humor always puts a smile on my face.

Prince AJ….I met here on the forum and we exchanged ideas on the X1. We talked on the phone when I needed help with the Solton unit. I also had the pleasure of meeting Prince AJ and spent the day together on our trip to Dan O's Music store in Maryland. I enjoyed hob nobbing with Royalty and learning about life in his native country of Cameroon.

Dan O….We made friends on the forum and on the phone when I had my X1. His X1 video was very informative and made my learning curve a lot easier. In person at his store in MD ( "Guitar Center") Dan was the perfect host and made our trip extra special. He expertly demonstrated the SD-1 with some help from AJ and later on took us to a great dinner featuring the biggest and most delicious Steamed Crabs I ever had. Dan's hospitality was much appreciated.

Don M…. Was my first forum friend. I purchased a KN5000 from him and ever since we have remained in contact by phone and emails. Don has always been there for me when I needed help. He is a true professional.

Scott Yee… My West Coast friend. We have talked by phone and email many times about keyboards, styles, and music in general. Scott is very resourceful and always makes very interesting posts, which help us all. I also enjoyed his website which gave me a chance to put one of my songs on it, and also to see pictures of Scott performing at certain gigs.

I know alomg the way I will meet more great people. This forum is a great place to exchange thoughts and make friends within this thing of ours called MAKING MUSIC!

take care

Donny nj