Hi everyone!

Way back, I purchased the Casio MZ-2000 and I have started to use it again after my long time away from it all due to my husbands illness and passing.

Anyways, I am back to playing with my MZ and still am not happy that I cannot save the songs I create with the song studio as a standard midi file in the disk drive. It also does not transmit alot of data that is created from the built in arrangements through midi. It requires alot of manipulating to fix them. I don't care for this at all. I use these features all the time.

My question is, what arranger keyboard out there has these two very important options that I want? I was looking at the KN6500 but I do not know the specifics and the price range of that board. Keep in mind I do own the MZ2000, which I like, except for the above problems. I bore easily so I need alot of bells and whistles! I like quality sounds. I do not play professionaly at all. No one hears me play and I like it that way ha-ha. Money situation is flexible at this point so give me your best advice.

Thanks!

-Linda Fustini

P.S. Maybe George Kaye could give me some good consumer information?