Yamaha Motif ES8 or Roland Fantom X8. Korg has sucky acoustic piano sounds. Just terrible. Korg has good drums, organs, and synthes, but piano, no.

Fantom X piano. It's nice and acoustic sounding. It doesn't have as much low end as I wish, but some EQ can fix that.
Yamaha ES. A little more processed sounding. Like a piano you'd hear on a pop recording. Brighter than roland, and maybe a bit more compressed sounding. Good for country or rock, not classical.

I heard the Alesis Fusion at Namm, and quite frankly, I was not overjoyed with that Holy Grail piano. I don't know why, it just seemed odd somehow.

Drums, Yamaha has good out of the box drum sounds. Roland Fantom has bad acoustic drum sounds. Good electric drum sounds. The SRX-01 expansion really helps Roland out in the acoustic drums department. With expansion Roland surpasses Yamaha in almost every respect IMO, but straight out of the box unexpanded, Yamaha might have the edge.

I own theRoland Fantom X because of the expansion. But I was close to getting a Yamaha Motif ES.