OK, here's the problem: Many years ago I learned to play piano. My Parents and Grandparents chipped in and bought me a gorgeous upright piano (Zender, if anyone's interested!). Trouble is, although I enjoy playing the piano, it never captured me in the way that guitar now does. Therefore, I think it's probably wasteful to have such a good piano sitting there getting played only briefly once a fortnight or so.

What I would like to do is sell it and by some form of electronic device (I'm careful not to use the word keyboard, as I may be talking about an arranger, a workstation, a synth - who knows!).

My requirements for this would be as follows:

1) An amazingly good piano sound. This is my main requirement.

2) Good drums.

3) The ability to 'do' many music styles i.e. rock, dance, trance, drum 'n' bass, hip-hop etc.

I would also like the following, but they are not essential:

Weighted keys.
A sampler.

I'm really not sure what I need. When I first started looking, I thought 'Yamaha' and gravitated toward the PSR3000 (with it's 'Live! Grand Piano'). However, I worried that this may be limiting as it revolves around built-in styles. I then had a look at a combination of the Motif ES Rack and an M-Audio Keystation 88ES. My problem with that is that it would be lacking control surfaces, being a module.

Finally, I've been looking at the Roland Fantom-XA and the Korg Triton Le. I found the Fantom easier to use, but I seemed to make nicer noises with the Triton.

Anyways, I'm confused, so any help much appreciated!!!