Quote:
Originally posted by Nigel:
The only way I could stop this was to turn off all deleting of postings. You can still fully edit your own postings but you just can't delete them entirely. Whenever I see a posting that has all the text removed I will delete it myself as long as it is not the first posting in a thread.

We had some discussion about this and it was decided that no-one should have control of other people's postings.

I get it now. NO posts can be deleted. I originally thought just the thread couldn't be deleted but that posters within the thread could delete their posts if they so desired.

Btw, this is the same procedure that Music Player.com's Keyboard Forum is run. No posts can be completely deleted, neither can the entire thread by the original topic poster.

It makes sense really. So as to insure no members time typing replies is lost by the push of a button... either accidental or on purpose.

Btw, welcome back Donny! We NEED your input! Your knowledge about Arrangers and their related topics is always welcome on the SZ.

Best regards,
Mike