Tony.....
Im glad you enjoyed my CD...I hope to record another as soon as my schedule calms down possibly at years end....everyone else I appreciate the welcome..

As for "Mine is Better Then Yours"?
the KB dont matter as much as the TALENT to play it WITHIN YOURSELF which is pricless! That will show thru no matter what gear you use........
An arranger Kb has many facets when playing it and the musician has to THINK & PLAY LIKE A BAND to get the best out of it....without that knowledge, without that mindset, without knowing what each instrument involved in an arrangement and playing that instrument as it should be played will never make your music shine that way it should.....think about the parts you play in a song.....realize what that instrument can do, how would a live musician play it and its capabilities, range, technic?,..how does it fit into a song?, structure is very important, strict TEMPO is super important especially for dancing, what YOU personally like to hear should not be a factor in what you play for the public...you have to generalize to many many different tastes..play whats popular to THEIR ears and you'll never go wrong out there.
this a people business people..
practice, observe, listen, experiment, discuss, and most of all ya gotta
LOVE IT TO DEATH to make it all come together on stage under any and all obsticles that occur along the way!!

Play Music Everyday!!
www.donnypesce.com

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 05-19-2005).]