I'm used to being in a minority too. It's not because I "want to be different". It's just that I use what I like best, and that is often different from what others like best.

If having the T2 puts me in a minority, so be it. I'm comfy with it, and it works well for the way I tend to use it, which may differ from what other folks tend to do. I often only use a bit of the style parts, sometimes throw in a repeating multipad or two, and play the rest "by hand".

I was in the minority when I had the MZ2000 and actually liked it. E nough that I got another one to replace the first one that I sold. I still like the PA80's OS better than the T2's.. also in a huge minority there. I just don't like many of the PA80's panel or lead voices and some of the style fills compared to the T2 ( or the MZ even for that matter ). I also find the PA80's multipads to be pretty useless. Still, I have all three here.

Don't get me wrong. I think the G70 is quite good from what I've tried on it. Would it work for me as well as the T2 ? Maybe.. and then again, maybe not, but perhaps one day I'll part with the PA80 and or the Motif ES`so I can make room for a G70. I don't see the T2 or the MZ leaving any time soon though.

AJ