Any one who can whistle or hum a tune can find the melody on the piano/keyboard. After a while it gets easy. Not so for the harmony – the left hand, that must be learned and understood.

There are many professionals who can do a three hour job with out reading a note of music. They know all about chord progressions, the different keys and the relationship of chords to those keys. I taught this course to groups in a piano and organ store. They are asked to play the same song in different keys. They learn the family of chords in each key.

Does it work? Yes it does. If they work the course they were able, at a beginners level, play a song in a short time. The left and right hands are used in a simple manner on both piano and a keyboard. It’s only the first step in learning the instrument. From this point they can begin to learn piano or keyboard, the skills needed on each instrument being different.

There are many musicians who must have music in front of them or they can not play a note of music, they would be blessed by this type of a course.

As far as the add goes. I did not open it – not comfortable, I feel they wanted more than just a name and an e-mail address.

IMHO, John C.