Hello everybody:

First of all, sorry for my english. I'm from Spain, but I'll try to do my best.

I'm new here, and I hope someone could help me. I have an Ensoniq VFX-SD from a friend of mine. Now I want to have my own equipment. My problem is that I have no idea about which is the best solution, and I'm really lost.

What I want is to compose my own songs (as I do now with the Ensoniq), and I think what I need is:
* Sequencer
* Sampler
* Sinth

I'm one of those that are delighted with the Korg Triton, but can't have it (of course...). I would really appreciate if someone could advice me.

What is important for me is:

1.- Good polifony (32 voices or more)
2.- Posibility to have unlimited sounds (That's why I think I need a sampler)
3.- Very interested in real instrument sounds
4.- Good memory for long songs
5.- General MIDI
6.- 16 tracks sequencer
7.- Easy production and edition.

I'm thinking about three posibilities:
1.- Workstation with sampler included
2.- Master keyboard + sampler + sequencer
3.- Master keyboard + sampler software + sequencer software + a good sound card.

The first one seems to be the easiest, but also the most expensive (Let me know if I'm wrong)

The second could be expensive also, and I don't know if it's better than the first or not

Regarding the third, I don't know if the quality of the sound is going to be good enough.

I kindly ask you for your help, since I'm really new in this world and don't know a word about this. All I know is to make music, but I don't know the best way to waste my money according to my needs.

Thanks a lot for your time.
Best wishes to all of you.
Txema