Shakil,
A buddy of mine has the MRS-4 and said the Zoom allows you to record 4 tracks and if you choose you can take those 4 tracks and copy all 4 track to (one) virtual track. He said he's able to get quite a few tracks out of the little thing.. When I say DSP problems I mean the PSR's only allowing (one) insert effect to be used at at time.. Thus meaning you lose sound quality big time when using the sequencers. I think using an external recorder can really help that problem.. I no longer perform for a crowd and when I play it's for personal enjoyment.. I'm very picky when it comes to recording and the quality of the sound.

Bluezplayer, sorry to hear the motif suffers from the same problem.. Not shocked though because it was the same way with the keyboard the Motif replaced.... However I truly feel that I can get better quality recordings using an external recorder...

Squeak

[This message has been edited by squeak_D (edited 10-22-2002).]
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.