Frank:
I am impressed! Possibly the best arrangements I've heard so far out of an arranger. First, let me congratulate you on your taste for music, is refreshing to know that there are still musicians out there who appreciate "truly" good old music. I like your creativity and experimentation of new sounds with older themes. I liked all your MP3s, particularly your rendition of "Ruby" with a "touch" of the Bossanova. "Nobody does it better" also is daring and very effective. I also liked a lot that you keep the music changing all the time and there is no "monotony" which could remind you of an arranger KB being played. "Round Midnight" is superb, the strings and harmony of the song are "haunting" and full with warmth.
Frank, I can see how your music would sell very well. keep up the great work and thanks for the "inspiration", maybe there's hope for the few of us that are trying and still appreciate melodious music as an art form, not a selling commodity. That only comes after the "hard work".
You mentioned in the thread that you have made a rendition of Mancinis "Sunflower"(My wife and I fell in love listening to this song) but I could not find it (disappointed). Can't wait to hear it.
In the "critics" department, I have a small one (and you thought, you were going to go scott free, huh!) . In some songs, not all, I found a small tendency of you "rushing" the melody a bit. Nothing a little quantazising couldn't do. Otherwise, congratulations!. A job well done.
Regards,
Mario
PS. Please , tell us about your equipment set up.