Hello,

I really can’t believe that I am saying this but, I have just been given the opportunity to visit the forum as a non-industry member. For those of you who have come to know me and my legitimate fondness of Generalmusic products, you will surely understand how devastated I am. And anyone who has purchased a GEM product based on correspondence with me, thank you.

I would like to say for the record that this turn of events doesn’t change my views on our (oops, I mean their) products. I still think Generalmusic is a very innovative company; as proven by the many ideas their engineers have developed that have since been used by other manufacturers.

I have always strived to offer the very best in customer product support and feel a real obligation to continue to do so for those people who decided on a GEM product because of me. I will certainly continue to peruse the forums and answer what I can regarding Generalmusic products and anything else for that matter.

So I guess if anyone knows of an available gig, I would appreciate hearing about it. I will ask Nigel to update my e-mail address to dave@learnmykeyboard.com in my profile.

So for the last time as an employee of a company that I love (well, maybe not the company but the instruments they happen to manufacture)…

Best Regards,

Dave

[This message has been edited by WDMcM (edited 03-26-2008).]