Quote:
Originally posted by Craig_UK:
lol @ comparing the Tyros 2 to a Gem Genesys above. I was one of the first people in the UK to have a Genesys for 8 months, before part exchanging it for a Ketron SD1.
Genesys does have some good styles and some amazing sounds, it's easy to use/edit, great MP3 playback if you use it and the keyboard is spot on, but they Tyros 2 is in a different league, shame it's not 76 note though
(I'm ready for an ear bashing now from all Genesys owners haha)

Hi Craig,
This is not an “ear bashing” as I believe different keyboards are made for different people.

The Tyros 2 may be better for some persons while the pa1x may be for others, or the G-70 and SD1 may be for others and the Genesys would be for others.

The fact is only certain keyboards can be used productively buy certain people. Variety. That is what makes the keyboard world an interesting place.

BTW There is a new Genesys called the Genesys S. If you were one of the first persons that owned a Genesys in the UK, the Genesys S is probably much different from when you had the first Genesys. So I guess Tyros 2 is a good response to it.