I own a Casio WK-3500 (For Sale now in the buy and sell area) and I upgraded to the Casio WK-3700. I love the new sounds on the WK-3700 and all of its functions. The only difference between the two WK's are the quality of tones, styles and more sampling memory.

When I purchased the WK-3500 a year ago, I tried the DGX 300. My daughter ended up buying the DGX 300 and I purchased the Casio WK-3500. Reason was fairly clear for her. She loved the boxed weighted keys on the DGX! She had no use for the sampling ability of the Casio WK or the fact that it had a smartmedia slot media. She still loves her DGX because she is mainly a piano player and does not normally use the arranger functions.

The piano sounds on the Casio are MUCH better than the Yamaha in my opinion.(even on the WK-3500) As are the draw organ and just about every other sound. Its all in ones likes and dislikes. Keys on the WK are not the best in the world but work well for keyboard arrangements. If you want the most bang for the buck the Casio is the way to go.

-Linda