Hello everybody,

I strongly believe that WK2 oriental has some of the best oriental sounds and styles (though they are outdated, but still very good quality). However, the western sounds and styles are beyond horrible. The organization of WK2 of how you select the sounds and how you select the styles, and how you change the volume is completely frustrating. This is clearly a very old keyboard. I strongly believe that it is time for GEM to completely replace it. We need a new keyboard of the same price range but has nothing absolutely similar to WK2oriental. Please GEM, this time, do not even support any old sounds/styles from WK2. We do not miss it and we do not want to be reminded of it or anything related to it (except of course the oriental goodies).

Furthermore, I believe, GEM can really do good if they produce a new oriental kit.

Just to put it in context, at one time, WK2oriental was the best deal for money in all oriental keyboards. All musicians who are interested in oriental music have owned and appreciated WK2oriental. But that was the past of course. Time for new keyboard.