Hi All,

Yesterday I wrote a small application that loads the Equinox OS binary dump into memory and makes all OS ROM Performances visible. Nice of course but not really exciting.
The good thing, however, is that it also offers the possibility to load an User performance and put it in one of the locations in the OS ROM file.
This gives the possibility to store User performances in the OS ROM file and these performances will then be written in the EPROM (if you load the OS)!

I have used this to put one of my own performances in the first ROM position (The Dream), so my own performance will now be loaded at startup!

The tool isn't yet on the Internet but I will bring it there in a few days, after completing some necessary documentation.
AND: It currently only supports the OS of the Equinox 61 - but if there are requests I can also easily enable it for the 76 and 88 models. The issue is that the OS sizes are different, and that I cannot verify the changed OS because I only have the 61.

My question is:
- how interested are you?

If nobody is interested, then I will leave the application as it is - just enough for my needs.

Your question might be:
- is it safe to do this?

I honestly don't know if it is safe. The only thing I know is that so far, it did not break my Equinox.

Just let me know your thoughts,

Equinox61_User