Hi Aj,

Can you please help me figure out some things on my X1?

1-If you have the Oriental Kit on Flash Card, can you please test the drum kit sounds and the ACCORD1 sound (for the accord try the key G4 with high velocity...for the arab drumkit sound try F4). I still have backgroung noise on those keys with those sounds...can you check with Ketron and see how I can at least trouble shoot this? George Kaye replaced the Card for me, but I have the same problem. I do not hear those noises when playing the sounds from HD.

2-Can I lock the Arranger volume regardless of changing styles (Can I set the left volume to 50 for example and lock it at 50 while changing styles?).

3-How can I avoid feedback on my vocalizer. When I use the Mic without Voclaizer, I get NO feedback, but as soon as I ACTIVATE the vocalizer, I start getting feedback, any ideas?

4- Can you comment on the difference between 3.2 OS and 4.0 OS? Is one more stable than the other? What are the extras on 4.0 that are not supported on 3.2? I have both but currently I am using 4.0, and it hangs on me at least 1 in 3 times of using the X1. I would push certain buttons and the keyboard will simply freeze and disable all buttons and the only way to get it back is to turn it off and on again (which means having to wait for the SND files to load again).

Thanks AJ...and any other person who has input on this.