Hello guys,

Here in Belgium it is 2 hours AM and finally I have time to write something about this new KB (The health of my wife is going better...so less stress..)
My first impression over this new PA was moderate, but now after three days , I can assure that this new Korg is a real "beast" !
The styles are good and certain are "terrifics"..The different variations don't loose the original feel of the style and the mixing of the different tracks of the style is very good and give a natural "ensemble" sound (more natural that the SD1) It's more orchestral and gives a sensation of real band..

My doubt was the quality of the sounds.My first reaction was not so enthusiastic. The others KB have aftertouch but by the PA 1X it is a little different.
You have to play with another manner to have a good result, not only hit a key. For example, for acoustic guitar you have to hit harder and harder, to hear the different layers of the multisample!
You understand me ?
It's like the megavoices of the Tyros, but you can do that in real time with the Korg
The sequencer is very easy to use (far better than Yamaha) and the quick record is very user-fiendly (overdubbing is very easy).

I made some demos and hope send their for the end of this week
Believe me, this harmonica is fantastic...When you hit the keys with the appropriated manner you can hear the vibrations of the thin strips and the blow in the instrument ...(understand ?)
So, it is now three a 'clock, it's time to me to go to bed because tomorrow I have to work a 8 a'clock...

Greetings,
JJ