Hi all,

For the past couple of months I have been a little lost musically... probably because I've been so busy at work.

I really want to get back to writing stuff but have no motivation. I'm begining to feel that it's just not in me anymore.

Today for the first time in ages I actually wanted to sit and play the keyboard and really, really enjoyed myself in the process. (believe it or not I was almost at the point of putting the Tyros on ebay! )

Anyway I decided not to push myself into writing my own stuff until I have an idea or at least some inspiration. I decided to record a couple of covers to ease myself back into it.

Now I don't usually record covers because others are far more competent at doing so than I am. However I was rather pleased with how this one came out.

It is a song I used to listen to Elvis sing but I don't have the LP anymore (that's how long ago it was!) so it is from memory I'm afraid. If I have got it wrong please forgive. I'm almost sure there should be another verse but I could not remember it so there are just two here
Don't Cry Daddy
Hope you enjoy it
Best wishes
Tony