Ask and ye shall receive!
- Load a song into RAM and select it as the current song.
- Press the EDIT button located toward the right side of the panel.
- Use the Cursor buttons to highlight Edit Sequence and press Enter.
- Use the Cursor buttons to highlight Transpose and press Enter.
- Use the Cursor buttons and Data dial to select the desired transpose amount in half-steps (+or-).
- Highlight the In and Out points using the Cursor buttons and the Data dial to set the beginning and ending of the desired transpose section.
NOTE: This is cool because you may decide that it would be fun to take it up a step during the last chorus so you can transpose by measure in this mode.
- Press Soft Button F7 and Enter to transpose the Chord Symbols in the Score.
- Press Soft Button F8 and Enter to transpose the notes on the staff.
I hope this helps,
------------------Wm. David McMahan
Nat'l Product and Support Manager
GEM Community Forums "Don't you think I would have something better to do at 11pm on a Sunday night?
[This message has been edited by WDMcM (edited 03-13-2005).]