Jim,

I have a Motionsound KP-100. I keep it in my van for emergencies. I would never use it on the job, and from my experience it's probably the worst sounding amp I've ever used. And, when you look at the internal workings of the KP-100, all of the component parts would not cost $100 retail, and that includes the speakers. It's probably the most overrated, overpriced amp I've come across, and if I would not have been able to garner it at the price I paid, I would have never purchased it. It has never been out of the van, mainly because I have yet to experience a system failure with the Bose or Logitech.

As for stereo, I've said it all before--no one other than those individuals situated within an equalteral triangle of the speakers benefit from stereo--no one. Those situated outside the triangle are subject to an overpowering of the left or right speakers. I want everyone in my audience to hear everything coming from the keyboard. Whether or not I hear stereo is irrelevant.

The best advice I have for anyone that wishes to purchase any sound system is to allow both their audiences and themselves be the judge of the system's performance. And, similar to Don, I hope no else purchases a Bose L1. Buy a Peavey, Macky, anything--just don't buy a Bose--I need the money!

Good Luck,

Gary

------------------
Travlin' Easy

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)