Here's where I'm going with this song. First what I need from members here is their opinions on the string section. The song consists of Piano, and several of my custom edits which include; Slow Cello, Slow Violin, and Slow Oboe.

I purposely reduced the piano track because I want the strings to stand out more since that's my focus and the area I'm needing input on.

There is one sour note (barely noticable really), but at the end if you listen real close you'll hear me slip off the (A Flat) with one of the string voices. Chalk it up to an OOOPS

Anyway I'm wanting to keep this song at two minutes and no more. Reason is my daughter likes to listen to it, but she's only 3 years old. Her attention span barely reaches two minutes Those with children know what I'm talking about.

I'm looking for any suggestions. Personally I love the string section.

Here's the link. Hope it works
http://s57.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1CVCWSXKMLZF51JXG7WSDMY7WX

Squeak
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.