Hello

After all the positive reviews on the Logitech Z2200's, I just HAD to order the 505 watts RMS Z5500's to see how they would work and sound with my Tyros, both as the 5.1 set as it is manufactured and to see what it would sound like with my JBL 10 Eon G2's with the sub alone and with all Logitech and JBL speakers going at once. haha

I am a little stumped though right now. I am trying to figure out the best and easiest way(s) to hook this up in the different configurations I mentioned above.

These are hook-up's I've got to work with:

The Z5500 has 3 stereo mini plugs that go to the control box for Front, Rear, Center/Sub.

Tyros:
Headphone
To Right Speaker(for Yamaha speakers,I think)
Midi A In/Out
Midi B In/Out
Video Out
USB
Line Out: Sub 1, Sub 2, Main R, L/L+R
Aux In/Loop Return: R,L/L+R
Loop Send: R, L/+R
To Subwoofer:R & L (for Yamaha sub, I think)
To Left Speaker(for Yamaha speakers, I think)

JBL Eons:
There is a line out on each speaker.

I'm thinking some of you high tech wizards will know what I need to do. I appreciate all input as always.

I can't hardly wait to get this thing cranking. I've had it for a few days, but just now have the time to test things out.

Interesting to note so far, I ran the built in sound test on the Logitech's and the sub woofer sounds like a fricken' jet is taking off in my living room. 188 watts RMS of jet at that. lol

Also, I really do like that battery operated remote control that came with the unit.

Best

Scott Langholff

[This message has been edited by Scott Langholff (edited 11-13-2004).]