Yamaha still does nothing for me..I don't like the key bed, drums, sequencer,and those stinking drum icons under the keys like the other Yamaha cheap models..

The only two purchases that interest me at all,are the Ketron Midjay and Roland G70.

After listening to some of the OS2 demos,I am convinced Roland has it right[will have to wait till I play it].
The Midjay, I have spent time with already,it just needed a couple fixes or update to make it to the top of "I want list"...then it or the G70 have to prove to me that it should stay on the "I need list".

The Yamaha's run neck and neck with Casio..with the repackaged models..As for sounds..keep an open mind and compare the sounds to the others[Ketron,Korg and Roland]..I prefer all of the others over the Yamaha..I think the Yamaha's have always been too thin[simular to the Proteus/Emu stuff]. The punch and fat sounds are not there, compared to Korg and Ketron..The Roland boards have a better attack to the sounds and are smoother, more realistic without the fake vibrato that Yamaha uses.

This is just my honest opinion, and I am not trying to rain on anyone's parade...to each his own...

Now where the heck is that umbrella!!!